"The very best youth in the world!"
COGS is more than a youth group! See what we're all about at The Church of the Good Shepherd.
COGS is under the covering of New Covenant Ministries International.

Events events events...read all about it!

| | Sunday, November 15, 2009
|

It's a monday morning and I find myself at the church picking up everything that I forgot to take home from church last night...my guitar, my bag of clothes, my bowling ball, my flashdrive from Paul's office..and while in Paul's office I've just caught myself gazing at the wall above his computer which is littered with fliers from past events we have done over the years at COGS youth. There's the infamous retro's valentines, Punks and Nerds from 2005, the Survivor finale night from 2006 when Carrington beat Tyler McConnell to the prize by a 7 to 6 vote from the jury, and the Brawl in the hall when Paul almost died at the hands of Fanie "the beast" Stolz in a final round punch up. But all this reminiscing got me pretty excited for what's just on the horizon for us until the end of the term...hell it's going to be explosive. Here's what we've got in store:

20th November: COwboys and Indians (live band, dancing, dress-up, shoot-outs, good times will be provided)

27th November: FIREDAY (voting for Cogscars, huge worship, killball match of death versus the young adults)

4th December: Grade seven disco (old school, dancing, disco ball etc)

11th December: COGSCARS (need I say more?)

Make sure you don't miss a moment of the next four weekends at COGS youth cause I promise you, they will be Friday nights that you will never forget.

COGS youth: "we won't stop the magic"

Elaine's come to chat...I better go

blog comments powered by Disqus

Featured Videos

 

Followers