"The very best youth in the world!"
COGS is more than a youth group! See what we're all about at The Church of the Good Shepherd.
COGS is under the covering of New Covenant Ministries International.

I am Royalty... I have Destiny...

| | Wednesday, March 17, 2010
|

Guys and Girls who are already shaping history! Jake Hamilton's new CD is absolutely mad! His song 'The Anthem' stands out in particular - it's almost as though he has been in our meetings and wrote this song prophetically over us!

Check out some of the lyrics and read them as a prophetic call and declaration over your lives and then declare it over our generation as well...

He's calling wake up child it's your turn to shine,
You were born for such a time as this!
He's calling wake up child it's your time to shine,
You were born for such a time as this!
Such a time as this!

and...

I am Royalty, I have destiny,
I have been set free, I'm gonna shape history!

I'm gonna change the world!

Full lyrics at... http://lifeminusbox.com/blog/the-anthem-of-a-generation

with love.. bradlows

blog comments powered by Disqus

Featured Videos

 

Followers