"The very best youth in the world!"
COGS is more than a youth group! See what we're all about at The Church of the Good Shepherd.
COGS is under the covering of New Covenant Ministries International.

"From the west we cry out..."

| | Monday, March 8, 2010
|

2 months ago today, I arrived in Cape Town and in these last 60 days or so, God is turning my life completely upside down and inside out! I know that exciting things are happening in Durban and at COGS as well and this just stirs my heart as I know that Jesus is coming back very soon my mates! As today is my day off (sort of) i felt i'd write and encourage you all with a few things that I've been mulling over as I think of you all often...

*The words “I pray”= 6 times by Paul in the epistles.
-prayer and power are linked/ the upper room and the streets are linked!
Acts.10 (Cornelius “prayed regularly”…and then “all of a sudden”)
Revelation.5:8
-how full are your bowls?

*FULLNESS greater than being filled with. (end of Ephesians.1)
-What does a life filled with his FULLNESS look like?

*"Placed all things under his feet" (Eph.1:10)

-"Under his feet"//"military term of complete supremacy and absolute authority over ones enemies"
Deut.11:24
EVERY place: Josh.1:3, Josh.10:24
-The Israelite armies would draw pictures of the enemy kings under their shoes
and then when they defeated them they placed their feet on the necks of the enemy kings
-brings a new dimension to “you can trample on scorpions” hey.

*Luke 4
verse.1 "Jesus full of the spirit"
Later on in the chapter "Jesus, in the power of the Spirit"

Just a little bit of food for thought!

Love you guys so much and I miss you all spans! Keep charging, the city of durban belongs to us!


Jalaps

blog comments powered by Disqus

Featured Videos

 

Followers